Enjoy New Levels of Productivity with Conveyorware!
Conveyorware provides real-time intelligence on customer activity, order status, inventory balances and income.
This “All-in-One” distribution and financial system combines all business activities into one database resulting in a highly efficient and profitable operation, leaving you time to enjoy life!
Click on each software feature for more information.
- Take the work out of managing Purchase Orders by automating the process.
- Conveyorware provides the tools you need to centralize and manage your purchasing operation.
- Flexible Purchase Order options include Vessel and Pro-Forma identification.
- Purchasing is integrated with inventory control and warehouse operations.
- Manual and automated checks, and letters of credit.
- Viewable/printable check registers, vendor status and transaction reports.
- Aging and cash-flow requirements.
- Prevent payment errors and eliminate vendor late fees.
- Full-featured month-end with extensive purchase journals, vendor performance and invoice distribution reporting.
Barcode Inventory Control
- Complete cross-referencing of UPCs, manufacturer’s numbers, serials, lot numbers and receiving records.
- Flexible, definable stock item and product class categories
- Connects with Webstore carts and point-of-sale.
- Track inventory of one or the consolidation of multiple warehouses.
- Manage returns, exchanges and warranty transactions.
- Back-order management, by item and/or customer.
- Specify user defined replenishment levels.
- Industry compliant product and package labeling: retail, grocer and automotive.
- Storage, packing, kitting and shipping data are found within invoice history records.
- Barcoded pick tickets for flawless fulfillment and shipping.
- Physical inventory, with full and cycle-count options and variance reporting.
- Conveyorware tracks inventory accurately, anywhere, in real time.
- Adapts to your current and your future business needs.
Locator Warehouse Management
- Manage a stock room or multiple warehouses.
- Control stock expiration, serial and lot placement.
- Labor fees by task, customer, employee or date range.
- Complete back-office integration with order entry, inventory, and purchasing.
- Optimize picking, kitting, packing, and replenishment.
- Manage warehouse services and automate fulfillment.
- Control the movement and storage of your inventory.
- In-depth customer records with contacts, addresses, payment terms and credit limits, order and shipping preferences, with annual and 10 years of historical sales data.
- Track customer purchases, payment history, and client returns.
- Pricing, financing, and sales commissions can be customer-specific.
- Increase customer satisfaction while automating transactions.
- Real-time customer credit oversight.
Point of Sale (P.O.S.)
- Conveyorware interfaces with industry-standard:
– PC-based cash drawers
– Card readers
- Supports one sales site, multiple sites, or hundreds of purchase counters.
- Transactions post directly to General Ledger.
- Real-time inventory visibility.
- Gift card management with flexible expiration dates.
- Accommodates credit card processing.
Barcode-Based Order Processing
- Real-time tracking from order receipt through product delivery.
- Integrated sales, receivables, and customer credit account management.
- E-Commerce shopping carts feed directly to order fulfillment.
- Default orders streamline customer service.
- Automatic future-ship to schedule deliveries and plan product purchases.
- Tentative order system helps with planning inventory and workflow.
- Support for multiple picking methods (FIFO, LIFO, serial and lot specific).
- Compliance with labeling for retail, grocer, & automotive standards.
- Advance Ship Notices (ASN) generated through third party software.
- Speedy, simplified processing, from order placement to out-the-door.
- Eliminate manual paperwork, costly errors and delays.
Parcel & Freight Shipping
- Weight and dimensions from stock records streamline packing and shipping.
- Hosted UPS shipping; FedEx and USPS via Application Program Interface (API).
- Freight shipment documents: customs manifest and bills-of-lading.
- Third Party Billing — pass-through shipping costs with customers’ shipping accounts.
- Charge customers freight by your cost, cost plus, flat fees, or by sales amount.
- Seamless product flow to consumers, distributors, or other outlets.
Billing & Accounts Receivable
- Track receivables from orders through payments posted and credits issued.
- Customers’ billing and payments history- with aging are on the customer display.
- Customer credit and financing terms with built-in calculations.
- Speedy, accurate invoicing and customer statements.
- Ease payment collection with detailed agings identifying special terms.
Sales Territories & Commissions
- Sales territories by any criteria: geographic, sales team, sales channel: whatever is useful for your business.
- Flexible commissions determined by item, price, volume or customer master.
- Commissions accrue automatically: on items and services sold and credits processed for returns.
- Commissions are payable based on item price, volume or customer master information.
- Individualize incentives.
- Track and pay commissions based on your company schedule.
Returns & Warranty Processing
- Track returns from return authorization, customer files or repair & return history.
- Return history integrated to return authorizations, credit requisitions and credit memos.
- Stock returns maintain a separate quantity awaiting inspection.
- Repairs-only customer process, streamlines warranty claims for distributors and wholesalers (This feature segregates returns/repairs for your customers, from their consumers).
- Integrated warranty and repair shipping.
- Identify product quality by monitoring returns and warranty quantities.
- Reliable inventory control of saleable inventory.
Sales Tracking & Reporting
- Track sales performance through a user defined reporting system.
- Sales history by item, territory or sales representative.
- North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS ) tracking for business sector analysis.
- Combine distribution, point-of-sale and e-commerce sales activity into one integrated system.
- Profits, commissions, customers, item performance…analytics for today’s competitive economy.
General Ledger & Financials
- All-in-one, integrated system generates comprehensive statements..
- Secure access to sensitive features and data.
- Robust, full-featured accounting and financial tracking.
- Track receivables, payments and cash flow easily, with real-time reporting.
- Manual transactions rapidly entered, with selectable drop downs.
- Check reconciliation simplifies bank balance validation.
- Solid financials for virtual companies, and for brick-and-mortar operations.
- Capacity for growth at any scale.