Retail, Point of Sale (POS), Business to Consumer (B2C)
Conveyorware’s “All-in-One” Easy to Use Business to Consumer retail management system streamlines your supply, distribution and fulfillment operations all while integrating to inventory and accounting requirements. Conveyorware is a scalable, effective tool providing you access to your business from any web-enabled device. Conveyorware’s variable pricing options result in customer satisfaction.
INVENTORY MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE SUPPORT
Integrate your Storefront sales with our Warehouse Management System
- Inventory updates as orders and POS transactions clear – real-time inventory;
- View sales, inventory and history from any location with complete mobile access;
- Automatic backorders created for short stock; orders with short stock will print if selected;
- Specified reorder point reports save time and money
- Returns management – repair, replace, give credit, return “as is”.
ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE SUPPORT
Integrate your sales with your accounting and financial requirements
- Financial transactions are processed in Real Time;
- Revenue & cash transactions load directly to your Financial Statements;
- Control special pricing – promotions;
- Credit card, coupon and gift card processing;
- Record cash paid to vendor invoices from your cash drawer;
- Fully integrated Accounting processes – no manual entries.
Whatever B2C sales channels you use, run your business easily and control your business cost-effectively with only ONE LOGIN. Conveyorware supports one sales site, multiple sites, or hundreds of purchase counters or shopping carts and easily configures to meet your needs.
EVERY Industry Needs and Receives the following Functions with any Conveyorware package:
Without the right tools, inventory optimization can be an enormous task. Conveyorware’s inventory Warehouse Management System (WMS) is fast and effective.
WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (WMS) – INVENTORY CONTROL
Minimize inventory carrying costs; maximize earnings, increase business growth!
- Real-time inventory status and location;
- Complete back-office integration with order entry, inventory control and purchase orders;
- Scalable to accommodate future business growth;
- Real-time inventory updates;
- Browser based interface;
- E-commerce Web integration and B2B support;
- User defined advanced reporting capability;
- Multiple picking and packing methods (LIFO, FIFO, Serial and Lot);
- Vendor compliance labeling;
- Automated inventory receipt;
- Inventory accuracy in cross-referenced manufacturer item numbers;
- Integration with advanced radio-frequency (RF) and bar-coding technologies;
- Purchase Order processing;
- Use bar-coding to scan items in and out of inventory;
- Track by serial and lot numbers;
- Transfer inventory between internal locations and warehouses;
- Manage exchanges and warranty transactions – Repair, Replace, Return and Credits;
- Physical and cycle count inventory options;
- Manage back-orders, by item or customer;
- Specify automated re-order points;
- Use forecasting to analyze replenishment cycles.
Optimum inventory levels lead to satisfied customers! Strengthen and grow your business by having instant, real-time visibility of orders – inventory movement – stock quantities. Know what’s in – what’s out – and what’s on order.
No more switching between different software packages! Conveyorware contains a robust, full-featured accounting system that tracks expenses (Accounts Payable – A/P) and income (Accounts Receivable – A/R) so financial information can be accessed on every part of your business. Conveyorware produces customer billing, cash receipts journals, sales journals, A/P check registers, A/P and A/R aging, and trial balances . . . all the way through to the creation of Financial Statements (balance sheets and income statements).
PARCEL AND FREIGHT SHIPPING AND TRACKING
Conveyorware software shipping options include UPS, FedEx, U.S. Postal Service (Endicia), and common carriers.
Conveyorware hosts UPS shipping; no need for a UPS proprietary software package. Real time access to UPS systems and rates allow for seamless connectivity for tracking, labeling and other shipping documentation. Tracking numbers are automatically emailed to customers. Order history screens in Conveyorware contain all shipping information in real time.
The proprietary software packages for FedEx and USPS are integrated with Conveyorware using a plug-in. No need to retype customer’s address, just scan or enter the Conveyorware order number and necessary shipping details will import to the parcel carrier software. Data passes back and forth between the systems so all Conveyorware history files contain shipping specifics, including tracking numbers, package weights, box counts and items per box.
Conveyorware supports common carrier shipping (trucks) with automatic bill of lading generation.
Customs documents are automatically generated for international shipments.
A few minutes today will save you hours tomorrow!