Wholesale, Distribution and 3PL Warehousing
MAXIMIZE OPERATING EFFICIENCIES AS YOU REDUCE COSTS!
BUSINESS T0 BUSINESS (B2B): MANAGE YOUR PROFITS BY CONTROLLING PRICING & DISCOUNTS
Business to business success depends on building relationships with customers and vendors and having a fully integrated business distribution system. Conveyorware simplifies and automates processes saving a significant amount of time and money and allows seamless order fulfillment and product shipping from any source (e-commerce shopping carts, EDI, manual entry) to customers, stores and distribution centers. Conveyorware provides your customers and suppliers with a great number of flexible service options for operating and managing distribution and fulfillment efficiently and profitably. You want and need to maximize operating efficiencies as you reduce costs!
Conveyorware supports one stock room or dozens of warehouses to meet your current and future needs. Whatever B2B or B2C sales channels you use, run your business easily and cost-effectively with only one software system.
EVERY Industry Needs and Receives the following Functions with any Conveyorware package:
Without the right tools, inventory optimization can be an enormous task. Conveyorware’s inventory Warehouse Management System (WMS) is fast and effective.
CUSTOMER DATA RECORDS: Instant Visibility of Customer Activity
- Each customer may receive a unique discount applied to every order.
- Customers may be assigned to a territory and salesperson.
- Credit limit and payment terms are defined for each customer.
- Commercial credit ratings and review dates are stored for future evaluation.
- Account history and receivables summary are displayed on one panel.
INVENTORY FILES: Know What's In, What's Out & What's in Inventory
- Three levels of quantity discounts are built-in.
- Product location is stored for easy picking and time-savings.
- FIFO picking is the default; other options are LIFO, Serial and Lot specific.
- Lot and serial number tracking eliminates errors.
- Manufacturers stock number is stored for easy cross referencing.
- All 3PL inventory files are secured by a Company ID.
- Distribution and Fulfillment services are tracked by Customer ID for automated billing.
- Physical and cycle count variance reports are automatically created.
ORDER RECORDS: Know your Orders from Today, Tomorrow and On-Hold
- Schedule orders for future shipment.
- Fill full and/or partial back orders for maximum customer satisfaction.
- Commission structures can be applied to each customer order.
- Tentative orders easily convert to bona-fide orders for inventory management.
RETURNS AND WARRANTY PROCESSING IS BUILT-IN: Know Your quality Issues & Credit Problems
- Monitor inventory returns; track repairs, replacements and credits issued.
- Return authorization, return and warranty systems are integrated into Inventory Control.
- The return and warranty systems help identify quality control issues.
COMMISSIONS: Flexible Commission Options to Fit All Needs
- Six commission structures to choose from.
- Special commission rates are assigned per item or customer.
WAREHOUSE ACTIVITIES INTEGRATE WITH ACCOUNTING: Know your Financial Status in Real-Time
- Purchase orders post to inventory control and the P/O System.
- Inventory receipts update item costing.
- Fully integrated accounting transactions are processed in real-time.
- Instant visibility of cost and profit per customer, task and employee.
- Receive real-time Income Statements and Balance Sheets.
- Conveyorware hosts UPS shipping and connects via API to FedEx and USPS.
- Create custom carton and master pallet labels.
- Summary or detailed Bill of Lading (BOL) printed on demand.
- Print international documents and customs manifest as required.
- AIAG, retail and grocer label compliant.
WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (WMS) - INVENTORY CONTROL
Minimize inventory carrying costs; maximize earnings, increase business growth!
- Complete availability of real-time inventory status and location;
- Complete back-office integration with order entry, inventory control and purchase orders;
- Scalable to accommodate future business growth;
- Real-time inventory updates;
- Browser based interface;
- E-commerce Web integration and B2B support;
- User defined advanced reporting;
- Multiple picking and packing methods (LIFO, FIFO, Serial and Lot);
- Vendor compliance labeling;
- Automated inventory receipt;
- Inventory accuracy in cross-referenced manufacturer item numbers;
- Integration with advanced radio-frequency (RF) and bar-coding technologies;
- Purchase Order processing;
- Use bar-coding to scan items in and out of inventory;
- Track by serial and lot numbers;
- Transfer inventory between internal locations and warehouses;
- Manage exchanges and warranty transactions – Repair, Replace, Return & Credit given;
- Physical and cycle count inventory options;
- Manage back-orders, by item or customer;
- Specify automated re-order points;
- Use forecasting to analyze replenishment cycles.
Optimum inventory levels lead to satisfied customers! Strengthen and grow your business by having instant, real-time visibility of orders – inventory movement – stock quantities. Know what’s in – what’s out – and what’s on order.
No more switching between different software packages! Conveyorware contains a robust, full-featured accounting system that tracks expenses (Accounts Payable – A/P) and income (Accounts Receivable – A/R) so financial information can be accessed on every part of your business. Conveyorware produces customer billing, cash receipts journals, sales journals, A/P check registers, A/P and A/R aging, and trial balances . . . all the way through to the creation of Financial Statements (balance sheets and income statements).
PARCEL AND FREIGHT SHIPPING AND TRACKING
Conveyorware software shipping options include UPS, FedEx, U.S. Postal Service (Endicia), and common carriers.
Conveyorware hosts UPS shipping; no need for a UPS proprietary software package. Real time access to UPS systems and rates allow for seamless connectivity for tracking, labeling and other shipping documentation. Tracking numbers are automatically emailed to customers. Order history screens in Conveyorware contain all shipping information in real time.
The proprietary software packages for FedEx and USPS are integrated with Conveyorware using a plug-in. No need to retype customer’s address, just scan or enter the Conveyorware order number and necessary shipping details will import to the parcel carrier software. Data passes back and forth between the systems so all Conveyorware history files contain shipping specifics, including tracking numbers, package weights, box counts and items per box.
Conveyorware supports common carrier shipping (trucks) with automatic bill of lading generation.
Customs documents are automatically generated for international shipments.
A few minutes today will save you hours tomorrow!