Conveyorware is an “All-in-One” Business Distribution Software built-from-the-ground-up by experts in both software and business. Any company with tangible inventory will benefit from this web-based, 24/7 software solution.
Proven – the history of Conveyorware
Conveyorware Business Distribution Software was developed and designed for the management needs of House of Imports and affiliated companies, which distributed more than 3,000 products to 25,000 North American retailers for more than 20 years.
Conveyorware, a key to the success of House of Imports, now serves as the backbone of Ferber Warehousing and Fulfillment, which handles inventories for more than 1,100 diverse companies. Ferber clients benefit from having access to Conveyorware software. Two major companies, Homedics, Inc. and Sacs of Life have successfully grown powered by Conveyorware Business Distribution Software.
Conveyorware performs all functions of business distribution software, including:
- Inventory control (including bar codes and locator warehouse management)
- Purchase orders
- Customer management
- Order processing (e-commerce shopping cart integration)
- Credit management
- Territory and sales commissions
- Point of sale (P.O.S.) with full financial integration
- Fulfillment (parcel/common carrier shipping)
- Accounts receivable/payable
- Returns and warranty processing (repair, replace, return & credit given)
- Sales analysis (by product, customer, territory)
- General ledger and financial statements
Conveyorware software is designed to minimize your time and effort operating your business.
- Software is automatically updated at no additional charge to our subscribers.
- Conveyorware is accessible via any web-enabled device.
- Complimentary updates and a cloud hosted platform allow you to focus on growing your business rather than worry about software and hardware maintenance.
About our President – Fred Ferber
Driving successful enterprises since 1962
Fred Ferber has been successfully creating innovative, cutting-edge products. From design to manufacturing and distribution, numerous products have been developed for home and business. Through warehousing and distribution of such products, Fred Ferber has developed streamlined fulfillment processes through proprietary software, Conveyorware “All-in-One” Business Distribution SaaS Software.
Product Design and Manufacturing
Innovative electronic products are the cornerstone upon which Fred Ferber built a thriving, lucrative business.
|First-generation electronic games innovation:||Ricochet™|
|Premier CB Radio Line:||Surveyor™|
|Early Home Computing System:||Interact™|
|Electronic Printing Calculator:||Rapid Printer™|
|Digital products from scientific calculators to digital watches:||MIKE™ Microelectronic Systems|
|Business phone system with memory dialing and built-in calculator:||Micro Dialer™|
House of Imports Corporation
– 25,000 clients with 3,000 different products
National Liquidators, Inc./House of Imports Corporation
– Both companies were purchased by CVN (Cable Value Network) which became HSN (Home Shopping Network.)
– At $300m annual sales of home health care and personal products, the company was turned over to his children.
Ferber Midwest, Inc.
– Warehousing & Distribution is Ferber’s current business
Ferber Industries, Inc.
– Development of Conveyorware “All-in-One” Business Distribution SaaS Software